This afternoon, the school-age group will be creating a habitat for garden snails that I recieved at the workshop (mine laid eggs!)
Here are some ideas you and your children may like to use to reconnect with nature!
- Earth clay sculptures
- Branch, shell and stone mobile
- Turn over logs and rocks to discover what's underneath
- Plant or pot a garden
- Buy a pet tree.....yes, trees make great pets!
- Photograph something in nature
- Sketch a natural element
- Make mud pies
- Play in the forest
- Walk through the grass in bare feet
Until You Read Again.....