Stones. Rounded and smooth.
Keep these stones in the freezer and when a boo-boo ensues: choose a stone, wrap in a small cloth and apply to boo-boo'ed area!
- To personalize the stones, take children on a hunt for their perfect soothing stone and then use a permanent marker to write the childs name on it.
- Instead of trying to scramble to find a cloth for wrapping, you could sew or crochet your own little pocket to keep the stone in.
- The cooling effect lasts for about 45 minutes (depending on stone size).
- The stones are easy to transport in a cooler for outtings or at camp.
- Alternately, you may just want to use soothing stones as a nice way to cool down on a hot day or ease an aching muscle.
Have a Soothing Day!
Until You Read Again.......