Friday, July 15, 2011

Layers

One afternoon I set out the colouring area with small squares and rectangles of card stock and regular paper.....no takers.  The next morning I stepped in for a co-worker in the Kindergarten program and set out the same activity.  The first two children in that day gravitated towards the table and asked "can we use these?", "Of course!" I said.  The children began laying out the different pieces of paper on the table top, one of the children said "how am I going to stick this together?"  I went to the paper drawer and pulled out large pieces of (frame) matting, set them on the table with some glue sticks and they eagerly began gluing down their masterpieces.  They finalized their art with shades of blue accented with black, grey and white.
 




BEAUTIFUL!!!
Until You Read Again....

No comments:

Post a Comment